We’re Hiring an Esthetician at a Fast Growing Day Spa!
- Do you love people and getting to know them?
- Are you a self-starter who can work well both independently and with a team?
- Do you have a strong attention to detail and impeccable follow-up skills?
- Are you looking to help people look and feel their best at a company that could be your long-term home?
If you answered YES to these questions, you could be the perfect fit for this role!
Here at Beau Visage Spa we are looking for an esthetician with impeccable communication skills who is confident, reliable, has a great attention to detail, and loves working with people.
Beau Visage offers results oriented services coupled with highly personalized care so that our clients can look and feel their best.
Among other things, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing Facials, Chemical Peels, Lash Lifts, full body waxing and other services on our clients
- Educating our clients on the best homecare regimen for their skin
- Checking your own clients in and out periodically
- Spot cleaning, laundry and other miscellaneous tasks as time allows
The position requires:
- Comfort in marketing ones services to attract new clients
- Warm and professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive energy
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Outgoing, go-getter personality
The ideal candidate will be:
- Have knowledge of iS Clinical Skincare
- Have knowledge of microcurrent and gua sha
- A self-starter who does not require micromanagement
- Comfortable with learning new client management systems
- Basic understanding of technology
- Reliable, responsible, accountable
- Kind, aware of others, and emotionally intelligent
- Passionate about the aesthetics industry and learning
Health Insurance for full-time employees
Vision and Dental insurance for full-time employees
Training provided on products, services, and technology used in our practice
Complementary treatments on a monthly basis
Discounts on professional skincare products
Compensation starts at $15/hour
This is a part-time position with potential for full-time.
Thursdays 1:00p - 7:15p
Fridays 9:00a- 12:30p
Saturdays (alternating) 10:00a - 6:00p
Sundays 10:00a - 6:00p